14 April 2010

Not A Morning Person!!

So this morning.......

 I babysat. I arrived a lil frazzled cuz I had to find an atm to get money to take the bus, only for the atm screen to be dim (as if my sight isnt already blurry enough)  anyhow I took out my 20 n went to the gas station to get it changed all while missing 3 busses. I finally get what I need and run to catch the 4th one to pass, caught it! rode it to work and you wouldnt believe what happened next......(cue mysterious music)

....Im left to care for a baby boy and his pet dog (mind you, I hate dogs)....the dog didnt bite me ....but it did manage to vomit all over the carpet and a little got on the boy's Dr. Seuss book (thank God for hard covers). Thoroughly grossed out, I moved the baby away and got plastic bags to clean it up (the vomit was solid) only......as I got closer......I see dark pink worms squiggling in it!!! I screamed, grabbed the baby and ran upstairs for safety!!

You see why I hate mornings?

0 comments:

Post a Comment