15 September 2010

Zest for Life!!

  I'm totally loving life right now. Ever woke up and its like your on the best side of the bed possible? The sun seems brighter, you feel super sexy and you're just really happy? I have my bills in order even though my bank account is coughing, my hair is doing what I want it to, my clothes didnt need ironing (i hate irons)... My bday is also around the corner. I've taken more of my awesome long walks through the District, had sushi with the girls in Dupoint, Indian brunch with the girls in Chinatown and also learned to cook Pho Soup and egg rolls!! Oh yea I also attended Georgetown's Fashion Night Out :) Fashion Night Out was awesome! We strolled through the cobblestone streets and watched live mannequins pose in the stores. We were treated to some great techno music and there were drinks! Who can argue with a night of discounts on hot fashion, warm weather and music!

0 comments:

Post a Comment