15 July 2010

Doh!!

So as far as DC politics go, I'm not fond of Fenty or Gray. So I have decided not to bother voting this time around cuz well if I don't like anyone...narrowing it down to the lesser of evils isn't a good idea either cuz well i'd still be voting for a person I don't believe in.

I know about the women's suffrage and the civil rights era. They did what they did so I can have the right to vote; the actual CHOICE. They didn't fight for me to be forced to vote.

So anyway, back to my story:
I have dodged the annoying Fenty canvassers for days but one got me. Doh! I was walking down the street and I saw them coming. I sped up and held my head straight avoiding eye contact (thats how they get you). One called out to me, I ignored. He proceeded to follow me. Lo and behold Adrian Fenty himself comes walking up from a different direction and they corner me. Not gonna lie, he's kinda cute so I smiled at him and ended up writing my name on the sheet (standing there in a daze as he smiled at me). He put a sticker on me and walked away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment