07 July 2010

The 4th!

Living in Dc so many years has def taught me a couple things, one of them is to get the hell outta here when its Independence Day! lol! Waaayyyyy more annoying tourists than usual! There is just so much traffic and congestion everywhere.

This year I went to a beach in Delaware with a few friends (well about 5 or 6 carloads of  friends). We left early in the morning, the weather wasn't so hot (in the 80s), and cruised on up there. No traffic at all, very scenic routes- lotsa farm land. The drive there and back were very pleasant.

The beach itself was wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Took lots of pics, played in the water, lay on the sand and chit chat with my girlies and collected quite an impressive number of sea shells. Sigh, oh how I wish I could relive that day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment