03 August 2010

2012 and Bed Bugs

I was in the metro station waiting for my train home. I noticed a group of young hooligans on one side of the platform and a lil ol lady on the other. Naturally, I decided to wait near the old lady.
Sitting on the bench in silence...

"I was in lock down you know?!". Silence is broken. Not wanting to egg her on, I quietly stare at the train tracks. "yes girl I was in lock down mhm n I just got out. They had them some bed bugs too. I was glad when I left. I can do whatever I want. Go where I want, when I want." (I pray for God to send my train. I look at the monitor it says 12 more minutes.)

"2012, thats the year. You know whats gonna happen?" She pauses for me to respond...(not wantin to piss her off, I answer) "umm no, no I dont." "Well lemme tell you girl, the planets are gonna line up. On one side of earth we gonna freeze and the other half gonna blow up." (oh dear god. where is my train??) " you should research it for me. find out the day and come report it to me" (train get over here now!!). Desperate to shut her up without upsetting her, I compliment her. "you know what? Im not as smart as you. clearly you already know whats gonna happen in 2012, why dont YOU go and find out the day?" (im a genius! She smiled) "yeaaaaaa u right... imma do that" (train pulls up, thank you jesus!)

I wait and see what train car she gets on and hop on a different one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment