14 August 2010

Food! Glorious Food!

Rice stir fried in curry sauce with vegetables (made by me) and Crab Wontons (bought)
Pizza!!! olives, artichokes, and ham!!
My creation! Scalloped potatoes and turkey chops with corn, diced peppers and diced tomatoes
One of my fave past times-eating!
Anyone who doesn't know me would think I was pregnant. However if that was the case I would have been pregnant for the past 23 years of my life! I love food and what can i say? I have cravings all the time...like this morning I craved eggs and cheese and giant fluffy waffles. The best waffles I have ever had were from my alma mater. Howard U has amazing waffles in the caf. They make them for you nice and fresh, per request, on that huge stainless steel waffle iron complete with the HU monogram in the center. Right now however-I REALLY REALLY want some Georgetown Cupcakes. I love them! I've eaten em twice. The red velvet is great and that yellow one with the cream cheese is good too! mmmmm would so love a box right now!

While on the subject of cravings...know what else is good? Philly cheese steaks in Philly! lol! Random I know but I went there back in 2002 (8 yrs ago). I had only half of one and I'm telling you-the deliciousness has imprinted itself in my memory.

Another great thing to do is to eat in the southern Italian section of Boston! Had the best pizza there! It had sausage, pepperoni, onion, mushroom, green peppers, olives(the works!) The best cheese pizza Ive ever had? That was at the Pizza Hut in Kingston, Jamaica. Its right by my grandma's house and boy is it good!

Another great pizza stop-jumbo slice in Adams Morgan. I love stopping there after a night of partying and indulging in the gigantic greasy pie. If you're partying on U street-head to Ben's Chili Bowl! You can thank me later :)
I'm a total foodie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment