14 October 2010

GORILLAZZZZZZZZZ

Columbus weekend was filled with many adventures!! I partied it up at a Nigerian party in Adams Morgan, watched a idiot wild out in jumbo slice (after I got my pizza thank God), stopped by my fave hole in the wall-Timehri to get my reggae fix, did a late night run from HU campus to the diner for some pancakes (literally jogged there), slept in late and....the grand finale....went to the GORILLAZ concert!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! (not enough exclamation points to show how cool it was) N.E.R.D opened the show, then Snoop performed via satellite, Bobby Womack, Mos Def, Kano, Damon Albarn and Bashy and GORILLAZ (cant do it without caps)! lol!

During Pharell's performance, there were some dudes in the front who were rockin out hardcore even to the slower songs. They pushed the chairs around and everything...they even threw their shirts onstage. Pharell was not pleased. He gave them a look (you know the one, the look that says WTH?) lol!

But yea, it was an awesome night overall and above is a video clip from my phone.

Below is a videoclip from Kano's camcorder, he brought onstage. I got it from Youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment