06 October 2010

Ur goin a lil crazy....and its ok

Ever felt like your day has been so bad or boring you wanna hop on a plane right now? Need to just get away?
 We all feel this way sometimes...I have had some friends say they feel this way and well I do sometimes too. You wanna know what I do when I feel like this? I leave. I hop on a cheap china bus to New York and see my family or I go to a friend's house and chill.

On the days when i'm either broke or dont wanna see or speak to another human being...I put my cellphone on silent (keywords here, take notes--your phone must go off or silenced to achieve peace). Don't worry it's only off for a few hours til you feel a lil less crazy. And I TAKE A WALK.

Simply walking alone in silence with no real destination in mind...just looking at all that's around you, engulfing yourself in the moment no thought concerning your past or future...or present. Just walk.

If you're not a walker:
  • Stay home and watch tv/surf the net/be lazy simply cuz you can
  • Excercise
  • Read a book you've been meaning to
  • Go get your hair/nails/eyebrows done (or do it yourself)
  • Write a bucket list and,on there, create one thing you can do right now
  • Write about a magical place you would rather be than here (sounds corny but it works)
  • Clean/redecorate/reorganize your living space
  • Clean up your computer/email inbox
  • Take yourself on a date with yourself (im serious) (movies, dinner, the works)
  • Pray to whoever you believe in and trust them.
Remember you're crazy just like everyone else so dont feel bad. Theres no such thing as normal. We all have bad days and well, now you have ideas of what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment