28 June 2010

Alley Cat

Ok so maybe i'm crazy but this situation creeped me out. I figure this character is a socially awkward person who may have been trying to hit on me...or a psycho who was hoping to kill me and eat my eyeballs for dinner....either way...it was creepy.

Heading home, after a long day at work, I picked up a couple  groceries.Walking home with my bags...I heard the man behind me whistling a tune.  I continued walking, not paying any attention to it. He asked to help me with my bags, I politely declined.

He asked where I was coming from. Not in the mood for talking, I wondered whether or not the groceries gave any clue as to where I was. I simply muttered "work". He commented that I must've had a long day and its so hot outside, surely I should want help. I told him no. He insisted it would be his pleasure to help and "he thinks we are walking the same way anyway". Feeling like I might be too mean and he was right, it was hot and I was tired....I said ok and handed him a bag. He went on to ask if I take the alley home. I said no, only main roads. He explained that I should because its faster. I told him no. He laughed and started to walk towards the alley with my bag. Infuriated, I told him to stop right now and hand me my bag. He stopped in his tracks, looked at me, handed me back my bag and said "next time I'll get you earlier" and winked.


oh sigh apparently the freaks come out in the day too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment