18 June 2010

Gone!

My usual morning commute includes the wild race in the DC Metro system at rush hour. Hoards of sleepy people dragging their feet, and the few people (like me) maneuvering our way past them and onto the train. Unfortunately at some point between my two train rides, my wallet disappeared. There was the usual pushing and running and being stuffed into crowded train cars as any other day. Not particularly sure what went wrong. I  told the station manager at my final train exit. He alerted the authorities and I called my bank and credit card companies and had all my cards canceled. I'm a lil annoyed but not really upset about it...if a person did indeed rob me they didn't benefit. I only had ten bucks in there and everything else that was in there is pretty much useless since I made my phone calls... Now I must wait for my mom to send me a copy of my birth certificate so I can fix my life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment