03 June 2010

Emergency Room

I had a bad allergic reaction recently.  Unfortunately the closest hospital for me is located en el "ghetto", I walked in, and took up the paperwork to get registered...the secretary handed me a pencil. He ran out of pens.So I took a seat close to the television but away from the strangers in the waiting room. Quite contentedly watching the Lady Gaga interview on Larry King Live...I get interrupted. A young fool has decided to try to woo me. 
If I could have taken a picture of him or videotaped him without getting into trouble...trust me I would have, and added it to this blog entry. He is wearing plaid long shorts sagged to show off his briefs (not even boxers), sunglasses (its 9pm, mind you),  an over sized Hawaiian print shirt which he left unbuttoned to reveal his chest, black boots with white socks protruding at the ankle. He also wore a black felt hat with a feather in the brim. Are you picturing it in your head yet? Yea it was quite a sight.  As he stood in front of me smiling, I refused to acknowledge his presence. I was way too sick to care to deal with him.  He proceeded to sit in the seat facing me and started to sing. He sounded like a car dying. He sang the same line over and over for about twenty minutes before his eye caught another woman to prey on. Thank God! He ran over to her and sang the same thing again "wait til i touch that body girl ummmhmmm...." he just sings that same line over and over! She laughed and he decided to do a lil dance routine....youtube worthy...a crazy mixture of a wanna be breakdance, temptations-esque dip n twirl and only god knows what else. The security guard clearly grew tired of the torture and told him to sit down and be quiet. What a relief!

0 comments:

Post a Comment