27 June 2010

Palaaaaaance!

DC CARNIVAL WAS GREEAAATTT!!!! I had soooo much fun! Covered in paint and a lil mud, dancin down the road. Not a care in the world; just smiling in the sun. Ended the parade with a curry goat roti in Banneker park wid my girlies and some ice cold water. Food was devoured in 0.3 seconds! lol

Still oh so tired, I took my painted self on the metro and went home. Struck up some good convos about carnival weekend with some cool passengers along the way. Once home--took the longest shower in the world!!! It felt so good I thanked God for water when I came out. (not lying) And then I passed out in my bed. ahhhh twas a great day indeed...my  age is revealing itself though- my whole body is tired and achy...as for my feet-they've def seen better days! lol but it was SO worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment